Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

BIG Ludwig Drums wanted!

14x28 kick

14x16 tom

18x20 floor tom

Not worried about the year, wrap, or existing finish. Not really looking for brand new though. Large lugs only. Or if they dont have lugs on them, holes that the large classic lugs will fit in :)

Posted on 15 years ago

Hey. I don't know if you're in the L.A. area but this popped up on craigslist this morning. (14x28 Ludwig bass, no hardware...)

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/msg/1108050405.html

might work.

Posted on 15 years ago

That's going to be a wild kit. I love those massive kits for rock. They sound so deep and thunderous...wow.

Posted on 15 years ago

Ah man! I live in ky, haha. Little too far away. Yeah, ive got a 14x26/10x14/16x18 that I re-finshed a couple years ago right now. I like em a lot, but, I seem to be addicted to huge drums :P

Posted on 15 years ago

OH man! Its only 60 bucks! Me=****ed off.

Posted on 15 years ago

Hi.. I have a kit I am looking to sell,

follow the link below. for all the details.

I realize, that none of the kit meets your request.

But they are BIG!

http://terrahaute.craigslist.org/msg/1134486659.html

Posted on 15 years ago

i have a ludwig black wrap 24" kick, with the classic lugs still in it, or if you want to buy the shell without them i can sell it for cheaper. but let me know which youd want

Posted on 15 years ago

I have a Ludwig 1969-72 Green Sparkle Bonham kiy 14,16,18,26 6.5 SupraPhonic around $3000 depending. Also I have tons of other vintage sets, snares, loose drums, stands, pedals. parts and books thanks

It would be much faster if you email me directly at: [email]drums@bellsouth.net[/email] thanks

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here