Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.65553%

Beverley International Snare

My beverley international snare :) Still searching for more information on it but fell in love with those art deco lugs and levers. Its a mechanical wonder, and sounds utterly amazing! So what i know is its from 55' before beverley were bought by della porta family and merged with premier. So this is the yorkshire based high quality drum firm, but that is it! Can anyone add more light to this snare? Thanks :)

Posted on 8 years ago

Mike Ellis would be the man to help you out. You might try to post the same photos and info on the Premier Facebook group. Beverley is allowed there.

(AKA MatureDrummer & JacksonHold)
Posted on 8 years ago

From posterboy

Mike Ellis would be the man to help you out. You might try to post the same photos and info on the Premier Facebook group. Beverley is allowed there.

bought it via nick hopkins and he filled me in that mike had not seen one previously before :/

Posted on 8 years ago

it's a very uncommon Beverley lug design. I saw a bass drum sold here a few years ago (saved a photo) and someone sent me a photo of another drum just this past week asking for an ID. A whole set would be great wouldn't it?

Andrew

Golden Curtain
www.myspace.com/garagelandnz
Posted on 8 years ago

I like the lug design. Looks like something from an old classic British car or something. :D

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here