Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.82255%

bassdrum parts

Hi everybody,

I just bought a 26x14, 10 lug Slingerland bassdrumshell which only has a badge and lugs on it. I want to restore it. What i need are the rims, spurs, T-rods, muffler and skins. Who can help me out in finding the right parts at acceptable prices. I'm living in the Netherlands, so addresses in Europe would be nice. If there is anyone who can give me information about 26 inch Slingerland bassdrums I would appreciate it. It has a cloud badge and kind of a maple satin finish. Thanks in advance.

Posted on 18 years ago

You should get us a pictue of the drum and lugs so we can narrow

down a year for the parts.

David

Posted on 18 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, I posted via e-mail the only picture I have got from the shell. Hope you recieved it. I'm anctious to get some information now. Thanks a lot!

Arie

1 attachments
5.8 kB
Posted on 18 years ago

It is a 1940's-early 1950's Slingerland radioking bass drum. It looks as though it was stripped of the factory wrap some time ago and then refinished. You're looking for the "bowtie" style tees and claws. Are the beavertail lugs chrome or nickle?

I may have what you are looking for...

Posted on 18 years ago

Hello Vadrums,

Thanks for your response. The fact is that the shell should be on its way from the States to Holland right now. I bought it on an Ebay auction. I will contact you when the shell has arrived if I may and perhaps send in some more pics.

All the best

Abidrums

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here