Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Bass drum t-rods

This is a photo of a Pearl modern jazz kit that I have had for a couple years now. I set it up to play and had forgotten about the broken t-rods on the bass drum. I need to find 4 rods or I cant tune the drum If anyone has some that they could part with please let me know.

I am going through all of my kits and getting them in playing order. Next up will be my Fibes kit.

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 9 years ago

Jeff that kit is a beauty. The blue pearl wrap is so cool. If I come acorss some of those T rods I'll let you know. In the meantime I hope you can find some to complete them. I think they are pretty easy to find?

Glenn.

Not a guru just havin fun with some old dusty drums.
Posted on 9 years ago

Jeff,

I think I may have them. If I do I will ship them out to you. I will pm you if I need your address.

Posted on 9 years ago

Thanks guys, this kit is very special to me. I bought this kit on the day of my dads funeral. I know that sounds tacky but the service was private and early in the morning so by afternoon after the family went home, I needed something to take my mind off the funeral. Besides, dad would have wanted me to get it.

Thank you!
Jeff C

Posted on 9 years ago

Well, surely a guy like you has a pair of vice grips? Just kidding...

You can have all the t-rods in the pics gratis if Randy doesn't find his. They look a little different though. But might work...

Mitch

2 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

Jeff. I'm pretty sure I have what you need. I can email pics to you if you like.

Posted on 9 years ago

From Gerald Sterken

Jeff. I'm pretty sure I have what you need. I can email pics to you if you like.

Yes please. I would like to find ones that match. Mine are 4.75" total in length.

Thank you!
Jeff C

Posted on 9 years ago

Jeff,

Here are the style that I have like yours. Hard to tell from pictures but they sure look close. Mine measure the same as yours. If you can use them, I would be happy to mail them to you if you want to send me your mailing address.

2 attachments
Posted on 9 years ago

I may have some if all else falls thru...

I know I have some, but not sure of the match..

MY Dirty Little Collection
Posted on 9 years ago

Hey guys, Randy is sending me some. Thank you for all of your replies.

Thank you!
Jeff C

Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here