Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.85804%

Appraisal

I am wondering how much my old Ludwig 5 piece drum set is worth. I bought it used in 1977 or 1978, and believe the previous owner got the set new just a year or so before. The sparkle finish is called "Pink Champaign" as I recall. A few years later I added 2 Ludwig boom cymbal stands and 1 Tama boom stand, plus 3 Zildjian cymbals. It remained an original set until 2 pieces (the bass pedal & hi-hat) "walked off" in the early 1990s. The church where I kept them replaced the two pieces. I don't recall the brand (they are stored at another church we don't go to right now so I don't have easy access), but they were a major brand (Ludwig, or another). I have offered to sell them to the church, but I want a fair price for both parties.

Thanks for any help that can be offered.

Posted on 15 years ago

We would need to actually see pictures of the kit in question before an accurate estimation could be made. There are instructions for doing this at the top of the list of topics.

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here