Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.65971%

Anyone Located In Fresno

Is there anyone located in fresno that might be able to pick a set up for me. I'm kind of scared to do this(Because if the guy I ask takes the deal). But, I would pay some money if anyone was able to do it.

Turns out, I found a set I would like to pick up...but, I just don't have the time to drive over 2 hours and then come back. So, if anyone is located in fresno...let me know.

Recent Purchases
-1961 SBP Pioneer Snare Drum
-1962 SBP Super Classic w/ Matching COB Supra

Working On
-1963 Red Sparkle Hollywood w/ matching Super Classic Snare

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 14 years ago

Check your IM

fishwaltz
Posted on 14 years ago

The deal has already passed. Maybe you got it though? It was a jazzette that I was looking at for a month. It was gold sparkle with a jazz fest and an extra 16 inch floor tom. They wanted $150.

Recent Purchases

Working On

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 14 years ago

...and you wouldn't drive two freekin' hours??? I'm ashamed of you. To your room with you. And no TV!!!

You will be kicking yourself for a seriously long time. Seriously long time.

Posted on 14 years ago

double post...

You know the thing that bothers me most about this is you actually looked at that kit for over a month. My hand would have hit my wallet so fast and hard, it would have left an imprint on my backside. Dang.

Sorry. I'm not buggering you personally. I'm just shocked that someone on this forum would have even blinked at that deal.

Posted on 14 years ago

Trust me I'll be hitting myself! But, there are more out there and I just didn't have the time.I am for sure getting the next one I find. Promise!

Recent Purchases

Working On

Recently Completed
-1964 WMP Super Classic
Posted on 14 years ago

You guys are spoilt. A month!!! I'd probably consider driving from New Zealand for that dealCool Dude

Andrew

Golden Curtain
www.myspace.com/garagelandnz
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here