Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Anyone have any information on this brand?

Just wondering if theres any info on this brand out there? I can't seem to find a thing.

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

Hi, They are from the 1960s MIJ set made by pearl.Pearl used many names on drums inported to the usa..If you can post more photos of the lugs,tom mount,claws and t-rods on bass,i could tell you more...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

Unfortunately this is the only one I have of this brand. It was stuck on a set I picked up on CL. But the price was right. They were free. The name on the rest of the set is LEBAN.

1 attachments
Posted on 14 years ago

It's kind of hard to tell from just the one photo, but it looks like a Star made stencil set. Flat tab tom mounts and the lugs, from what I can see on the rack tom, look like Star's Slingerland copy lug.

That would be great if you could take some more pics and post them. Everyone seems to love orange sparkle around here, including me.

(If you could post a pic of the floor tom leg mounts, that would also be very helpful.)

Posted on 14 years ago

Here's some more pics but it did not come with a floor tom.

Posted on 14 years ago

The toms and bass are 60s star[[slingerland copy lugs] made by pearl...snare drum is not star.i have seen those lugs on crown drums along with a number of other names...the price was right free for the drums,you should be able to fine a floor tom i would say for 30.00 to 50.00...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here