Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

Anyone Have a Clean Slingerland Rocket Snare Stand?

Looking for a Slingerland Rocket Snare Stand in clean condition. Prefer an older version, but I'll take any as long as condition is good and works well.

Thanks

Posted on 17 years ago

Poorsh30...

Tommyp here... I have BOTH Slingerland Rocket snare drum stands available, the Red Label, and the Black label... both in excellent/near mint condition. Which one do you crave?! Send me a PM... we can chat!

Tommyp

Posted on 17 years ago

Hey Tommy, that's great.

So, what is the difference between red and black label? Both labels, from what I see, say Niles, Illinois.

So, can you send me pictures and pricing (with shipping). I am in southern CT 06812.

email: [email]Poorsh30@hotmail.com[/email]

Thanks very much.

Peter

Posted on 17 years ago

Hey Poorsh30!

The Black/Gold Slingerland sticker was used in the 60's and up to the middle 70's or so. The Red/Chrome Slingerland sticker was used from the middle 70's up 'till 1978. There you have it. So now... which one do you desire?! Also,

Southern CT huh? How 'bout that... I am in Northern CT. Makes things pretty easy I would say. Let me know... we can go from there. By the way, NO WORRIES with any of my stuff. I am the Super Moderator on this site, although I keep a very low profile so the membership can have at it on their own... but I always have/keep the watchful eye! In other words, I don't sell junk. You may certainly check with our most esteemed Webmaster for a reference!

Tommyp

Posted on 17 years ago

Great Tommy, so you're a CT guy!

Okay, well I prefer to stay in the 60's, so I'll go for door number one...the black sticker.

If you wouldn't mind sending a pic or two and pricing to my email..that would be great....or, if you want to send on here...that works too, your choice.

Thanks for offering...I'll getting kind of burned out from Ebay.

:)

Peter

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here