Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.85595%

Anyone familiar with this?

Came across a set of these on CL for tiny money. Anyone seen this before?

1 attachments
101.4 kB
Get off! Get your f**in' clothes and get off! Right now! Pull the f**in' bus over! -Buddy Rich
Posted on 12 years ago

The badge is new to me..But going by the lugs and floor tom leg mounts.I would say your set is a M.I.J. 1960's set made by Star...How many drums are in the set? Cymbals? Stands? Asking price? If all the drums look like the condition as the floor tom i would not pay more than 125.00-150.00 for the set...Mikey

Posted on 12 years ago

From MIKEY777

The badge is new to me..But going by the lugs and floor tom leg mounts.I would say your set is a M.I.J. 1960's set made by Star...How many drums are in the set? Cymbals? Stands? Asking price? If all the drums look like the condition as the floor tom i would not pay more than 125.00-150.00 for the set...Mikey

Thanks Mikey, It's a five piece set. Seems to be in good condition. Missing one spur. No stands or cymbals. Asking price is $50, so that's tempting. It's about an hours drive though (in glorious Boston traffic). I haven't really gotten in to the MIJ scene, but I'm looking for something interesting to play at rehearsals.

Get off! Get your f**in' clothes and get off! Right now! Pull the f**in' bus over! -Buddy Rich
Posted on 12 years ago

From Lingontega

Thanks Mikey, It's a five piece set. Seems to be in good condition. Missing one spur. No stands or cymbals. Asking price is $50, so that's tempting. It's about an hours drive though (in glorious Boston traffic). I haven't really gotten in to the MIJ scene, but I'm looking for something interesting to play at rehearsals.

For 50.00 O.B.O. i would be all over that set.That's a H*** of a deal..Mikey

Posted on 12 years ago

If that set of drums were anywhere near me, I'd carry them home on my back!!! That's a deal, my friend!

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 12 years ago

From Lingontega

Definatley go for it..great bargain, jump in the car and move it into top gear !! let us know if you get it ??

45/48 Slingerland WMP
51 Luxus WMP
56 Speedfire BDP
56 Speedfire WMP
59 Speedfire Aqua
59 Speedfire Red Sparkle
59 Deri Dixi Red Perloid
59 Luxus BDP
60 Luxus Black Silver
61 Luxus WMP
62 Telstar Blue Stripe
62 Telstar Red Croc
62 Telstar Gold Croc
62 Telstar Blue Croc
63 Luxus Gold Croc
64 Speedfire Blue Sparkle
64 Luxus Black/Gold Spots
65 Speedfire Gold Croc
66 Luxus Blue Croc
66 Vox Thunderbolt Silver Croc
67 Vox Telstar Blue Croc
67 Vox Telstar Red Sparkle
Posted on 12 years ago

Picked up the A's. Decent shape. Missing a spur and a 20" hoop. Other than that ok. Will post some pics later. Thanks for your input!

Posted on 12 years ago
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here