Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Any help would be appreciated

Recently i was in the Long and Mc Quade store in Regina ordering a set of drums, and was watching an employee fixing the bridge on a violin. I casually asked him if the bridge was made of maple. Being a carpenter i find that particular species of wood very easy to pick out. After noticing that, he mentioned he has an old set of Gracy drums and that he'd like to bring one in when i go to pick up my set, to see if i can identify the type of wood used in their construction. I figured i'd try and research that brand of drums, but haven't really gotten very far. If anyone could help me out by telling me what Gracy mostly made their drums out of it would be a great help... I'm guessing the drums to be about 30-40 years old. Any and all help would be appreciated! Thanks

Posted on 17 years ago

Hi,

This forum is one of the better accumulations of Gracy correspondence. I believe they were one of the Pearl marques.

Just belt Gracy at the Search box and you should be off to a good start.

Patrick

Posted on 17 years ago

I have a Gracy catalog in my collection, but in a language I can't read. Let me see if I can dig it up and maybe a forum member can read it.

Click Here

David

Posted on 17 years ago
Action Another action Something else here