Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Another STEWART drum set !!!

Wow, this beauty came into my posession last week, cleaned it up, lubed it, tuned it & she's ready to go !!!! Beautiful wrap condition, hardware is clean, little to no rust, original heads, still sounds Great !!!

The shells are painted Luan, no re-rings, the bearing edges are fantastic, great sounding. The snare looks exactly like a Slingerland snare !!!

Posted on 14 years ago

"Ready to go"..as in for sale?..Shes a beauty!!..How can some turn up thier nose at that kit??Cool1

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

From wayne

"Ready to go"..as in for sale?..Shes a beauty!!..How can some turn up thier nose at that kit??Cool1

She's a cool one for sure !!!

I'm selling this kit locally, (Montreal Area).....(Quebec Canada), if anyone is interested, don't be shy to send me messages.

Posted on 14 years ago

Man U R lucky. Only 2 provinces away, and I can't seem to find squat.:mad: Beautiful kit man.Cool1 You don't happen to know where there might be a 22x14, 13, 16, blue sparkle MIJ kit to match my Silvertones?

Gretsch Catalina Maples - 22,8,10,12,16 DCB
70's Silvertone - 20,12,14, 14Sn Blue Sparkle
60's No Name MIJ - 20,12,14 Red Sparkle
70's Yamaha (YD?) - 20,12,13,16 Red Ripple
Posted on 14 years ago

Lovely drums there!!..Is Ontario local enough?:)

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

I saw those and almost went for it, but just didn't have enough grub at the time. Those are sweet!

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 14 years ago

From jonnistix

I saw those and almost went for it, but just didn't have enough grub at the time. Those are sweet!

Where did you see them? I bought these locally in Montreal.

Posted on 14 years ago

From Drumdreams

Man U R lucky. Only 2 provinces away, and I can't seem to find squat.:mad: Beautiful kit man.Cool1 You don't happen to know where there might be a 22x14, 13, 16, blue sparkle MIJ kit to match my Silvertones?

The Silvertones are also cool drums, well built, I had a Blue Sparkle set not too long ago, really nice 20 bass, 12 and 14 toms.

[IMG]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k264/bluesmanv2000/Silvertone.jpg?t=1269147676[/IMG]

Posted on 14 years ago

Where are you finding these great kits!!Bowing

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

From wayne

Where are you finding these great kits!!Bowing

I just am lucky I guess. I had many others too.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here