Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

Another found - English stuff (Scored?)

Hi guys. A few days ago I got another frankenstein kit.

The 24" Premier bass drum got my attention since I wanted a bass drum like this for Rock live gigs. It seems to be modified, since the tom bracket is over the badge. Could it be a factory virgin bass drum? No extra holes in it. Your input is welcome.

I'm not sure about the Zildjian cymbal era. Need help too.

Summed up, it is the bass drum, two concert toms with hayman lugs and Premier brackets, John Grey single headed floor tom, chrome Premier snare, scimitar hihats, kashian 2000 crash/ride with giant keyhole (I will pass this cymbals), 20" Zildjian ride with Avedis Stamp, 22" hardcase for cymbals, lokfast snare stand and tom holder, hayman hihat stand and some other old hardware.

Seller pics below:

Posted on 5 years ago
Posted on 5 years ago

More detailed pics. Zildjian experts, feel free to decode this stamp.

I will post more pics later

Posted on 5 years ago

A brass grommet can cure the woes on that Kashian ride's keyhole.

1968 Ludwig Super Classic kit Blue Oyster Pearl
22, 13, 16, 14x5
1968 Ludwig Hollywood kit Blue Oyster Pearl
22, 12, 13, 16
A Zildjian cymbals (50's-70's)
Posted on 5 years ago

The ride is the same Scimitar model as the hi-hats. You can tell by the "dotted line" hammering.

These are the third generation Scimitars that were B8 cymbals that are from the mid to late 90's. The original Scimitars from the later 80's were brass, the second generation were called "Scimitar Bronze" that were early to mid- 90's.

That Kashian ride looks interesting.

Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here