Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.26305%

aged white marine pearl wrap

How does this stuff look? Does it match the 60's ludwig wmp? Thanks

Posted on 13 years ago

[COLOR="Purple"]It looks aged. It looks good. BUT...old WMP fades in so many different ways...it can fade creamy, it can fade greenish, it can fade bluish, it can fade greyish.

Also, Luddy WMP changed pattern over the years, so you gotta specify which Luddy WMP it was....because the patterns may not match up well.

This standard stuff is sorta cream-blonde-ish in hue.

There's only ONE way to get a perfect match to an old WMP....you gotta go with ColorWraps from drummaker.com....and get their swatch sheet to match the swatch to your drum. It's an investment, but I have done it a number of times...and it is the best way to get 'em looking near identical....[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 13 years ago

Good advice Jaye. Just a plug- I think DrumMaker rocks- they have the best selection and service with no troubles shipping to Osaka- they are the best.

For info. & live schedule:
www.EricWiegmanndrums.com
*Odery Drums Japan endorser/ representative
*Japan Distributor of Vruk DrumMaster pedals
*D'Addario Japan Evans/Promark/Puresound
*Amedia Cymbals Japan

It's the journey not the destination.
Posted on 13 years ago

where abouts can you get this "aged white marine pearl"

i've been wondering whether any places do an aged "mod orange"

the mod orange from jammin sam's is way to flourescent and shiney and in your face, but it probably wouldn't fade to be the real nice, cool, chilled out mod orange that you see on vintage kits.

but yeah, where are you looking at getting aged white marine pearl from?

Posted on 13 years ago

i was looking at there stuff. i was wondering if the pearl was correct pattern for mid 60's ludwig?

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here