Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

Advice on returning Ludwig Speed King

hello,

I bought a Ludwig Speed King pedal from American Musical Supply about 1 year ago. About a week after I got it I noticed the beater doesn't stay on. No matter what I do (Replacing the beater and nut) the beater flies off. I now have tape on it but that throws the balance of the pedal off.

Anyways, I now need to have it replaced. It's under a 1 year warranty and additional 12 month extended warranty under American Musical. When I contacted them they said it was a manufacturer warranty and I need to contact Ludwig. (I don't know If anyone has tried, but It is really hard to find Ludwig contact information.) Ludwig then told me that they don't deal with returns (they don't have any of my purchase/warranty info) and that I need to contact the seller. Now I don't know what to do.

Anyone have any advice? Anyone dealt with Ludwig directly before? The American Musical 2 Year warranty is false, what should I do about that?

Thanks for any help!

Posted on 14 years ago

AMS is responsible for the handling of your concerns.Lean on them,nicely at first,and hopefully they will do the right thing.

Hit like you mean it!!
Posted on 14 years ago

Lean. Lean. Lean. Lean. Eventually, they will understand that they must stand behind their word.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here