Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

Adhesive for an acrylic shell badge

I'm restoring a set of fibes crystallite and I need to attach some of the badges onto the acrylic shell. Any suggestions for glue or tape?

Also any ideas for the little silver paper lug inserts that tend to stick to the shell? Any way to clean them up or should I use a little spray paint to make them looking new? Anyone carry these so I can buy new?

Sizes of drums are 13,14tt 16,18ft 22bd 14x5.5 snare.

Thanks, Gary.

Sonor teardrops:
12,13,16,20, 14x5 snare
Fibes crystallite-14x5.5 snare
Posted on 9 years ago

I have a stack of silver gaskets I may be interested in unloading. Two corder drums I have (wood) had them under the lugs and I don't think I will be putting them back.

With my fibes I just used a small dap of crazy glue for the badge. Last time around I used a small bit of clear silicone too and that worked

Posted on 9 years ago

Silicone, that sounds like a good idea. I was afraid of anything that might melt the plastic.

If you decide to sell them let me know, you can pm me. All of mine are present and don't look too bad once re-installed.

So far with clear ambassador top and bottom these sound pretty awesome, I'm done with the 13 and 18, and working on the 14 now.

Thanks for the tip, Gary.

Sonor teardrops:
12,13,16,20, 14x5 snare
Fibes crystallite-14x5.5 snare
Posted on 9 years ago
Action Another action Something else here