Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.45929%

A Sincere "Thank You"...sans the schmooze

I wanted to take a moment to say a sincere "Thank You" to TommyP and the Webinator here.

I change kits quite often and had decided to change up my kits again at the beginning of this year. After watching the market for several years, I made the move to enter the murky waters of the Vintage Drum world. These two gentlemen have provided the tools and contacts necessary to make this happen. TommyP has taken his personal time to guide me through several issues I've run into and has gently educated me ... more than once. A lot of kits flow through my house each year, but few stick around long. With the help of the fine contacts made here, I've got some kits with some staying power. Some of these will be with me for years to come. I am more inspired and am having fun. There's serious value in that. Thank you.

Posted on 14 years ago

Good words dude, the same can be said of you as well.

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

I'm glad to see the 71's are still in the stable.

"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail". John Wooden

Blaemire / Jenkins-Martin drums.

http://www.jenkinsmartindrums.com/
Posted on 14 years ago

Great thread! I've been around drums for over 45 years. Honestly, I've learned more about them since I joined this forum in July. You bet! Thanks to all here!

BowingBowingBowingBowingBowingBowing

fishwaltz
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here