Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.06054%

A Nice Piece Of Ludwig & Ludwig Memorabilia

Hi all,

I just got something that turned out to be a nice piece of Ludwig & Ludwig memorabilia. I got these little sticks ("calling card"?) of off eBay. The photo on eBay had Joe Berryman Sales Manager embossed onto each stick. I bought the item based on that, a cute little pair of drum sticks. When I got the sticks I noticed that the other side of the sticks had Ludwig & Ludwig Inc. So I got out my Sept. 1940 Ludwig & Ludwig Incorporated catalog and low and behold, in the upper right hand corner of page 1 is Joe Berryman Sales Manager. The icing on the cake for me is that this 1940 L&L catalog came from Frank's Drum Shop in Chicago....and...the inside cover is signed by WFL II... I love it when memorabilia comes together.

Mike Curotto

Posted on 14 years ago

That is pretty cool! Interesting how history has a way of relating itself sometimes.

Thanks for sharing!

....lovin' that vintage sound
Posted on 14 years ago

From Questfordrums

That is pretty cool! Interesting how history has a way of relating itself sometimes.Thanks for sharing!

plus 1 , great story, mike thank you very much,it is very strange how these things turn out!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here