Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

A Little help With an Old Premier please

Hi All,

New to the Forum, and I can say its been a great help with a Previous restoration I've done on a 1996 Pearl export, however.. my next Project has me a bit of a loss on Defining the Kit.

Its a Premier, and I've trawled the forums to try and get the exact date an model, but I'm struggling.

The Kit looks to me Like a 1973 303, due to the tom mounts however its in POLYCHROMATIC GOLD, which according to the catalogues didn't come out until 1975, but in '75 the mount had changed to a single post mount for dual toms.

can any one with a bit more knowledge then me help?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/TLIzIfn6yh9444o52

Many Thanks!

Posted on 6 years ago

Quite possibly '74, the 4 digit serial numbers ran from 1970-74 (though not unusual to have badges without them into the early 70's especially on snares)

Posted on 6 years ago

Looks like a mixed bag. The floor tom is pre-international so earlier than 70s as is the mounted tom which looks to have an incorrect standard 12" batter fitted (doesn't fit inside the hoop) and an earlier 60s muffler. Two different tom mounts on the bass drum but it looks like a later drum compared to the other two. So in summary, I think you have mid 60s toms and a later bass drum with an extra (older) tom mount fitted. As for the wrap I'd say it's a rewrap

Andrew

Golden Curtain
www.myspace.com/garagelandnz
Posted on 6 years ago

Thanks folks! Great Help! - now where's my polish!

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here