Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.46138%

80s Ludwig Rocker Tom Stand, Toms & Parts

I just picked up some nice six ply Rocker shells on a craigslist deal and I want to work on completing a kit. The catalog pages say that they should be four ply shells, but I'm pretty sure I'm counting six, and they have the clear maple interiors. I have a 16 x 22 bass drum, and the exact drums shown in this pick which are an expansion set for the power plus configuration. The toms are stamped 388 which leads me to believe the date of manufacture is March 1988. What I am looking for is the tom stand shown to mount the two smaller sized toms on. It doesn't have to be exactly like this one, but at least something similar and period-correct. I am also looking for some medium sized toms to mount on to the bass drum and a floor tom. I have the Ludwig double tom mount for the bass drum, so I was thinking about power plus tom sizes (11x12, 12x13) and maybe a conventional 16x16 floor tom as I do not really want to have two stands for hanging toms. For the bass drum I am in need of two nicer complete telescoping spurs and mounts. Oh and one last thing...I would like the color to be black (or rock onyx as the catalog calls it), but if not let me know what you have.

If anybody has any toms, stands or spurs as mentioned, please PM me. Thanks for your help.

Posted on 15 years ago

Hi

The spurs are available from me www.stdrums.de but as you are in USA

check Precision Drums NY

Greetings

GERD

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here