Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 110.02088%

73 Ludwig vs. 74 Slingerland

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MtHwMOCllg[/ame]

Posted on 13 years ago

Very Very well demonstrated Demo, that's how you demonstrate Drums you played the exact same pattern at the exact same volume on all the drums and on all the kits! Cool1Clapping Happy2 Truly very well demonstrated! Hey FredixDrums this is how it's done, notice no crappy beat up drum heads or crappy sounding cymbals,, if it'sa drum demo then demo the drums not those crappy kits or cymbals you use!! really!!!!!!!!!

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 13 years ago

Nicely done!! IMO the 70s Luddies sounded the best,especially the mounted tom.

Cheers,BigE

Posted on 13 years ago

Nice job. I liked them all. I did think the Slingy mounted tom didn't have quite the resonance as the Luddy's, especially the 73.

Posted on 13 years ago

Cool clip. I would be happy with all 3 kits, but..73 Luddies #1. The 2009 Legacy surprised me, I really liked that kit. Before this section is destroyed, can we have more clips like this, please?

Rogers early Fullerton Blue Strata 22,13,16 w/brass Dynasonic
My first kit, 1983 Ludwig Rocker? (it has the classic lugs and 4ply maple shell) 22,12,13,16 ..now in black oyster pearl. I still have it
Stop Sign USA Gretsch (80's), black nitron jasper shell 22,12,13,16
1995 Fibes Austin,Texas Badge (original owner) 22,10,12,16,18 in natural wood
USA 2007 Rosewood Gretsch 22,13,16 w/12inch 70's Rosewood Gretsch tom
Posted on 13 years ago

Slingys Slingys Slingys!!! Nice clip.

Posted on 13 years ago

Ludwig 1973....as I suspected!!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 13 years ago

From O-Lugs

Ludwig 1973....as I suspected!!

same here.....that Slingy floor sounded a bit dead....

hey....where's the Rogers ???

Posted on 13 years ago

I thought the new Ludwigs and the Slingys sound very close. I would have to go with the Slingys.

Posted on 13 years ago

Like I said in the other thread, I think they all sound very close, except the 13 tom on the Slingerland, it didn't seem to resonate as much as the 13's on the other kits. I'm sure, like you said, it's due to the tom arm going through the shell, but they all sound great and your playing is excellent.x-mas3

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here