Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

70s Slingy tom mount bolt needed

Ani idea where I can find 1 of the 4 bolts, nut and washers that hold the mount to a rack tom? Thanks.

70s Slingy WMP
70s Ludwig Standard Aqua Mist
60s Ludwig Champagne Sparkle Downbeat
and a whole bunch of snares and hardware
Posted on 15 years ago

If you look into the link listed below, look for chrome carriage bolts. You will find most of the drum mounting bolts listed. Hope that helps.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#

DAVE.

1959 Gretsch Round Badge Be-Bop kit, BDP.
1962 Rogers Jazz kit, WDP.
1971 Ludwig kit, Black Panther.
2005 Slingerland Studio King Jazz kit, natural.
2005 Sonor Delite Be-Bop kit, cherry.
Posted on 15 years ago

Am I doing something wrong? When I look for carriage bolts at that site, the only finishes I see are: Steel, Stainless Steel, Silicon Bronze, Plain, Zinc-Plated and Hot-Dipped Galvanized. How did you find Chrome ones?

Thanks!

Posted on 15 years ago

I've yet to find a hardware store that has *chrome* plated bolts. I assume you're seeing zinc-plated ones, right?

Posted on 14 years ago

From 4MoreYearsOhNo

I've yet to find a hardware store that has *chrome* plated bolts. I assume you're seeing zinc-plated ones, right?

Hi Yes you are right "zinc- plated" in hardware stores--Here in ca,,the store i can get them from only sells Nuts and Bolts it's not a hardware store --I have even found the small screws for a fibes snare drum strainer.... This place has any type of thread metic and amer. and size you can think of when it comes to nuts and bolts...Look for a store were you live that only sells nuts and bolts.....Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

Thanks, finally got one from another Slingy.

70s Slingy WMP
70s Ludwig Standard Aqua Mist
60s Ludwig Champagne Sparkle Downbeat
and a whole bunch of snares and hardware
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here