Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

70's Slingerland Silver Sparkle

Hey yall!

You might remember that a bit back I got a cool Slingerland 20/12/13/14 (possibly custom ordered) kit, but it had a "pop" bass drum. I still have the pop bass drum, but I recently got a (close serial) double headed 22 inch bass drum to go with the 12/13/14 toms I have. Here is a shot of the kit set up as a 22/12/14. I played it out last night and it sounds KILLER! Just wanted to share.

Yes, I am in search of a 20 still, but more importantly I think I am going to add a 16 next!

-Adam

1 attachments
Posted on 12 years ago

Cool looking kit, they look to be in great shape!

Love the silver sparkle wrap, enjoy!

Cheers Stevo.

"It's Charlie Watts' band
Without him we wouldn't have a group"

Keith Richards
Posted on 12 years ago

Beautiful kit Adam!

Posted on 12 years ago

What a SWEET kit...glad you're enjoying the new edition to the family.Cool1

Posted on 8 years ago

Silver sparkle sweetness !

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 8 years ago

One of the kits that I bought in the fray was a silver downbeat it was a great kit love how clean yours looks

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here