Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

70's Rogers Collet Noses

I need 3 or 4 of these things depending on the price. I want the cast version that is prone to cracking on the crown....without cracks or at least working for a restore. Don't have to be top notch chrome.

Thanks!

-Adam

Posted on 13 years ago

Like these?

[IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/backbeatkeeper/September%20%202010%20drum%20stuff/rogerscollets.jpg[/IMG]

Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 13 years ago

No, those look like the older machined variety-I want the crappy more prone to breakage cast version with the rounded crown. And just the nose.

Thanks anyway!

Adam

Posted on 13 years ago

From thisbright14

I need 3 or 4 of these things depending on the price. I want the cast version that is prone to cracking on the crown....without cracks or at least working for a restore. Don't have to be top notch chrome.Thanks!-Adam

I believe I have one cast nose in nice condition. won't be home until Friday to check. Will let you know.

Posted on 13 years ago

Private message sent. I have 2 of the exact ones you want MINT MINT MINT $35 each

email me directly at: [email]drums@bellsouth.net[/email]

Posted on 13 years ago

$35 each? ouch...

-64 Ludwig Black Oyster Classic kit 22,13,16
-65 Leedy BDP 22,13,16
-65 Ludwig WMP Clubdate 20,12,14
-66 Ludwig Red sparkle Downbeat
-60's Gretsch RB Green Glass 22,13,16
Lots of cymbals, snares and orphans, old and newish
Posted on 13 years ago

idrum4fun: Very interested. Let me know how much you want for it shipped.

I need 3 total and they don't have to be collector grade...just working. I don't want to pay 35 each for them.

They are for a 9/72 kit I am putting together for sale. It is a "Pacific Blue" 22/12/13/16/18. It totally rocks! Just need a couple of noses.

Thanks,

Adam

Posted on 13 years ago

From thisbright14

idrum4fun: Very interested. Let me know how much you want for it shipped.I need 3 total and they don't have to be collector grade...just working. I don't want to pay 35 each for them.They are for a 9/72 kit I am putting together for sale. It is a "Pacific Blue" 22/12/13/16/18. It totally rocks! Just need a couple of noses.Thanks,Adam

PM sent! Let me know if you're interested!

Posted on 13 years ago

sorry I just sold them. I have Pacific Blue concert oms 8" and 10" they can easily also be made double headed. Swivomatic and Script badges

Posted on 13 years ago

From thisbright14

No, those look like the older machined variety-I want the crappy more prone to breakage cast version with the rounded crown. And just the nose.Thanks anyway!Adam

Adam, I also have a few in so-so condition if you need them 25.00 shipped for both...Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here