Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 128.25887%

70's Ludwig 6.5 wood SS Snare

I just purchased a blue/olive badge Ludwig Classic wood 6.5X14 what looks like a supersensative snare. It has the individual wire adjustments with the classic strainer. The finish is solid red and I;m not sure what type of wrap it is. Maybe Cortex maybe not. I would like some info on this snare like model # and whether it is a Supersensative or what. Also what finish this is as I don't recall any Cortex on that perticular drum. Thanks, Don

Posted on 15 years ago

Pics would be a big help. But.....if it has a Classic strainer it is NOT a supersensitive.

Posted on 15 years ago

In checking with a local drum shop it seems that this is not a Supersensitve snare even though it has the individual snare wire adjustment feature. The closest thing we could come up with is a Rock/Concert snare. We were unable to see the butt plate to tell about the type of wires that version has. If any one has any more info on this snare I would like to know. Thanks, Don

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here