Hey guys, I had posted a question to Dr.CJW at the Slingerland section, but he needs a photo of the Slingerland snare I am looking for. It is a 70's Slingerland 3-ply Artist with 8 Sound King lugs and a Zoomatic Strainer, but it is a 5x14 size not a 5.5x14, and the Tone control muffler is not in it's usual spot as most Artist snares I have seen, and the muffler is not right across from the badge on the other side of the shell either The Tone control muffler is to the right of the Extended Leedy style butt plate, after the first right side Sound King lug. If any of you have ever seen Neil Peart's older Simmons electronic satellite kit during the 1984-1988 period of Rush, this Slingerland Artist I am describing is the one he used with this Simmons kit. The Slingerland 3-ply mid 70's Artist Snare he used on his front Acoustic Slingerland/Tama Superstar/Artstar Prototype kit/Ludwig Super Classic kits was his "Old Number One" Copper over Wood 5.5x14 3-ply/with Maple Reinforcing Rings Slingerland Artist from the mid 70's. Very little is known about the 5x14 3-ply Artist he used on the back electronic kit. The 3-ply Shell is the same, but the snare is slightly undersized-5x14 and the tone control muffler is not in it's usual spot on the shell, and I am not sure if this a later 70's 3-ply Artist or not. Any ideas? Thanks for you time. Phil Cormier Fitchburg, Mass 01420