Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

68 Pearl Valencia's

Wow, I still don't know. Are they really GREAT heads? The type needed to make that kit sing? Here's my take... If you just love the kit, and don't plan on trying to sell it for some time, and can afford it... what the heck? I still think he's got it overpriced by about $150.00 US dollars. But, then things are different with Canadian currency. I see the kit, and I expect you are in Canada. Look around to see what like kits are selling for up there, in your neck of the woods. Here in California I would assume there are a lot more of them available, so the price would be lower. Up there... I just don't know. Like I said, if your in love with the look and like the way it sounds. Grab it, or at least offer the guy like $300.00 and work your way up if you have to.

fishwaltz
Posted on 13 years ago

OK, so I may have missed the ferry on this one. This IS a Tiger Pearl wrap. Being is not all there and you don't know the real condition of the kit since you may not be able to put a stick to them, 400 is twice the real value of this kit.

The sizes are desirable and they have new-ish heads. All there except the hardware and cymbals. 200 is top $$$ for this kit.

"Ignorance may be overcome through education. Stupidity, however, is a lifelong endeavor." So, educate me, I don't likes bein' ignant...
"I enjoy restoring 60s Japanese "stencil" drums...I can actually afford them..."I rescue the worst of the old valueless drums for disadvantaged Children and gladly accept donations of parts, pieces and orphans, No cockroaches, please...
http://www.youtube.com/user/karstenboy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coffee...16613138379603
Posted on 13 years ago

OK, OK. I get it. Thanks for the common sense. I actually did offer him 200. Havn't had a reply yet. Will probably go 250.

Johnni....I think what I meant was the orange tiger eye pearl wrap. Not sure if that is the actual name.Hmmmm That's really my holy grail. Unfortunately, nothing but sparkly kits around here.

Gretsch Catalina Maples - 22,8,10,12,16 DCB
70's Silvertone - 20,12,14, 14Sn Blue Sparkle
60's No Name MIJ - 20,12,14 Red Sparkle
70's Yamaha (YD?) - 20,12,13,16 Red Ripple
Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here