Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.05219%

'68 Ludwig's 13/16/22

Hi all. Time to thin the herd. Putting my Ludwigs up f.s. 13/16/22, Silver sparkle, floor tom stamped April 1968. Good set, wrap in good shape, no edge lift, etc. Lugs good, some extras, as I changed some out for better ones. Bass hoops and L-arm unoriginal. 13's got two small{1/8th} extra holes from some tom bracket. Some corrosion on the floor tom legs , at the first bend. All original brackets included. Soft bags included. Great sounding, played by Airto who commented on the warmth and resonance.

Picture shows an extra 15" parade snare converted to a floor tom.

$500.00 plus shipping. Save them from Ebay!

They can be seen @

http://www.mydrumpix.com/showphoto.php?photo=2832&cat=517

I could throw in either a nice, rebuilt 5x14 Acrolite, or a 6.5 x 14 Pearl stainless steel Free Floater for an extra $75.00.

Thanks, Bill D.

Posted on 18 years ago

Nice kit....

Posted on 18 years ago

Quoted post

Nice kit....

Thanks. Just have too many nice kits. Bill D.

Posted on 18 years ago

Have you sold these drums yet.And if not,what come with the kit.

Thanks Broadways Singing Drummer:D Cool Excited Burger Kin

Posted on 18 years ago

Hi. No, wasn't pushing real hard, used them for three gigs this week. They're fun to play. Between the L-arm cymbal mount, and tom on the bass, it's got a smaller footprint then my other set. Helped wtih a couple of tight rooms. It'd be the three drums, bags, mounts and cymbal arm. Fiberskins, or ambos, your choice. I have a 12" x 15" extra floor tom that I converted from a parade drum I'll throw in. Not quite as nice as the others, a few extra holes from the marching mounts, but you know, it's one of the best sounding toms I've had! And it's kinda fun to do the two floor thing. It's in the photo. $500.00 plus actual shipping. If you need a snare, let me know...........Bill

Posted on 18 years ago

Quoted post

Hi. No, wasn't pushing real hard, used them for three gigs this week. They're fun to play. Between the L-arm cymbal mount, and tom on the bass, it's got a smaller footprint then my other set. Helped wtih a couple of tight rooms. It'd be the three drums, bags, mounts and cymbal arm. Fiberskins, or ambos, your choice. I have a 12" x 15" extra floor tom that I converted from a parade drum I'll throw in. Not quite as nice as the others, a few extra holes from the marching mounts, but you know, it's one of the best sounding toms I've had! And it's kinda fun to do the two floor thing. It's in the photo. $500.00 plus actual shipping. If you need a snare, let me know...........Bill

How is the rack/L arm on the bassdrum, can you really lay into the rack? How are the bearing edges? You mentioned other drumsets, do you have any Ludwig kits with a 24in or 26in bassdrum? Sorry for the questions, your drumset has my interest.

Rogers early Fullerton Blue Strata 22,13,16 w/brass Dynasonic
My first kit, 1983 Ludwig Rocker? (it has the classic lugs and 4ply maple shell) 22,12,13,16 ..now in black oyster pearl. I still have it
Stop Sign USA Gretsch (80's), black nitron jasper shell 22,12,13,16
1995 Fibes Austin,Texas Badge (original owner) 22,10,12,16,18 in natural wood
USA 2007 Rosewood Gretsch 22,13,16 w/12inch 70's Rosewood Gretsch tom
Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here