Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.66388%

68 luddy resto 16ft

just about done all cleaned polished and putting heads on

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
66/67 downbeat with canister
Super 400 small round knob
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 11 years ago

Nice job! They're looking wonderfully shiny. What are you using to polish up the wrap?

Posted on 11 years ago

ancient Chinese secrete, lol i ll take a look and post i believe its called gell gloss

April 2nd 1969 scarfed pink champagne holly wood and 65/66 downbeat snare, and , supra same year very minty kit old pies
1967 super classic obp

once the brass ceases to glitter, and the drum looses its luster, and the stage remains dark, all you have left is the timbre of family.
Posted on 11 years ago

Damn Gary, where do you find all these beautiful drums?

Oh ya, let me guess, ancient Chinese secrete, lol.

Nice drum, I love that wrap.

Jeff C

Thank you!
Jeff C

"Enjoy every sandwich" Warren Zevon
Posted on 11 years ago

thanks jeff its for sale 475

1967 super classic obp

Posted on 11 years ago
Action Another action Something else here