Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

'67-'68 Psychedelic Red Ludwigs

I am trying to re-create a Psychedelic Red Blue Note Kit with '67-'68 drum components. Am interested in the following 2-14x22 (or larger), 8x12, 9x13, 16x16, 16x18, supraphonic 400 snare, Speed King pedals and High hat, standrds, hardware and tuneable bongos. Would consider two Hollywood kits with the center tom holder. I will likely consider newer and sturdier stands with certain-to-be less corrosion. Heads are optional. Lugs and rims preferred. Olive badge preferred. Not interested in the elongated badge 1970's or re-issue of 2000's.

Check with your friends, garages, old back rooms, attics, etc. Will pay fair market value and shipping. Project for the heart, but also from the head.

emails to [email]jakriss@aol.com[/email], Orlando.

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Is it bizarre how timing works out sometimes ? Jakriss...I found this ad recently, just issued a few days ago. Have e-mailed it to you. May not be exactly what you are looking for...but who knows...these are like finding a needle in a haystack...so....hope this helps.[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

It looks like this is the orange color and pretty bad shape by their own admission. Thanks for the note. Keep Looking.

Jim

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here