Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

'66ish Ludwig RS Downbeats

Took forever to get all the drums in one place at one time. They sound like a million bucks!

1 attachments
-64 Ludwig Black Oyster Classic kit 22,13,16
-65 Leedy BDP 22,13,16
-65 Ludwig WMP Clubdate 20,12,14
-66 Ludwig Red sparkle Downbeat
-60's Gretsch RB Green Glass 22,13,16
Lots of cymbals, snares and orphans, old and newish
Posted on 14 years ago

From olddrums

Took forever to get all the drums in one place at one time. They sound like a million bucks!

olddrums, they look like a million bucks also!! I really like red sparkle!!!Yes SirCool1band2 hey what are guitars a tele and lp and a bass hanging on the wall???

Your drummers not much good is he!? What you need is someone that's as good as me. ! John Henry Bonham !!
Posted on 14 years ago

Wow! Those look great. This is not helping my newfound obsession with red sparkle...sweet kit!

James

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” - Charles Darwin
Posted on 14 years ago

NIIIIIIIICE! I have it's brother! I have a '67 Downbeat shellpack (all matched) AND I also have a.....(uh-oh!) 1966 Red Sparkle Downbeat snare!!! And, I'm sorry...but it's not for sale at this time! -just in case! heh heh!

Beautiful drums! I love red sparkle, too!

"God is dead." -Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead." -God
Posted on 14 years ago

Beautiful... this is how I imagine vintage drums.

Sysl krysu nenahradi!

-196?-72 6ply White Oyster Amati
-1960s 3ply Red Sparkle Amati
- Zildjian, Paiste, Zyn, Istanbul

http://bandzone.cz/blueswan
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here