Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

'66 Ludwig SBP Hollywood

The 8x12 is a '67 with a fairly close serial number. set up with my red felt acrolite.

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

Mighty fine looking kit. Is that a #66 Buddy Rich Cymbal Stand I see lurking under that ride? Very cool. Love that set.

Posted on 15 years ago

Clean looking kit! I still have my original '63 Ludwig SBP Club Date Kit. Can't get enough of that finish!

Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks guys, I love it. The mounted toms have been completely disassembled & restored because I usually play one up and could play one while the other was torn apart. Trying to find the time to do the bass & floor while playing in 2 bands has been tough and they have only gotten surface love.

Love the Sky Blue Pearl. Just bought a pre serial number SBP Pioneer I am waiting on to be delivered!

mc, that is a red label slingy I restored that I use only in this configuration (otherwise I am all Ludwig), but I am not sure if it is a #66 because it is only a 2 stager. ?

The pies are all vintage A's: 50's "18 crash/ride, 60's "14 hats & 70's 20 ride & 16 crash.

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here