Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.26096%

6.5 Supra

Looking for a 6.5 supra or acrolite.......without taking out a home equity loan on the house.....

anyone ??

Posted on 16 years ago

Does it need to be vintage or in mint condition? I saw one posted on Craiglist but it was recent, from a reissue kit and it had a dent near the strainer that flaked away about a square inch of chrome. The guy wanted $150 and he is local to you... i may have his email if you want it as I had contacted him about it, but decided to pass.

Posted on 16 years ago

Hey Tommy,

I am looking for a 70's or earlier.........the ludalloy sound.

I used my 70's acro last week at a gig and it just sang.........

Posted on 16 years ago

Understood... I emailed the guy and it is available still if anyones interested. I think you're going to have to really search high and low to find a reasonable one man. I can't believe how much the 6.5's are going for, seems like they shot up lately. But you may get lucky. The 5x14 I got last week is in remarkable condition, and barring a few parts needed, it was a steal. The guy really didnt know what he had.

Posted on 16 years ago

Just saw this... ending in an hour though... hope you check the forum again soon! Not a bad price, no ones bidding probably because its a high starting point, but surely cheaper than what these are going for lately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Ludwig-Supraphonic-6-5x14-Bonham-Style_W0QQitemZ230240466560QQihZ013QQcategoryZ38095QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here