Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

65 slingerland kit id

I had this in my othjer ludwig post, so I decided to just start a new topic...Can anyone give me an estimate on what my slingerland kit may be worth? It is a 4-piece, with a 12x8-10{i cant remember the damn dimensions!!!!) top tom a 15x14(i think? I know the first figure is right) a 20x14(probably wrong too ) bass and a 14x5 1/2 matching wood snare. All drums are in perfefct condition and the kit is sparkle silver(kinda green but not really) and all the drums have "MAR 65" stamped and easily readable, and the shells interior and exteriors are like new(aside from slight rim marks on the snare). It has some replaced hardware, but most is original. Ill get acurate dimensions in a few days, but since I have the snare here, the serial number is 18618. Thanks for any info you can give me, as I dont know much about what the drums are made of etc.

Posted on 18 years ago

Not that it matters, but my set looks exactly like the "slingerland cocktail set" photo, except my bass drums isnt as deep as that one. All the hardware is the same, the hoops look the same, and the snare drum is identicle. But many drums look similar, so maybe this is just a coincidence.

Posted on 18 years ago
Action Another action Something else here