Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

60's Rogers Holiday Buddy Rich kit

24-13-16-16-COB Dynasonic, original WMP.

1 attachments
http://www.classicvintagedrums.com
Posted on 16 years ago

mlvibes!...

Really nice job on the spit and polish... the Rogers look GREAT! We already know how they sound!! BTW, I was going to suggest the hardware exchange with the R-360 16X16, but I figured you'd find your own way... and you did. It looks FABULOUS! Of interest:

That pic where Buddy is playing the COB/7 line Dynasonic is pretty well known... a Zildjian ad I believe. My personal collection of all types of media regarding Buddy is extensive, some of it quite rare. The amazing thing is that during his Rogers endorsement, he played the wood WMP Dynasonic 99.9% of the time. The only picture I have ever seen of Buddy playing a COB/7 line is in that Zildjian ad! But what's neat about it is that the drum looks quite played with a well worn batter head! Buddy preferred the wood Dynasonic, but I always liked that ad as it shows him playing a COB Dynasonic too! Now you have to start rounding up the rest of the hardware! :-) Again,

Nice job mlvibes! Got Rogers?!

Tommyp

Posted on 16 years ago
Action Another action Something else here