'60s Ludwig 14x14 Club Date floor tom. Blue sparkle, nickel hardware. Pretty nice condition. No extra holes. A couple light scratches on shell... they didn't show up in photos too well. Edges are original but are " '60s Ludwig rough." There's a spot on the edge where it looks like there's wood filler over where the wrap goes into the shell. Typical Ludwig for this era. Color is strong. I did a hand polish on the nickel hardware with simichrome. It looks pretty good but there are some pits here and there and some tarnish spots. Original floor tom legs and working mounts. Baseball bat muffler works.

Slight wrap lift at the seam. I'd leave it if I keep the drum. One of the floor tom leg mount holes looks slightly widened horizontally. Don't know why as I'm pretty sure I'm the first one to take the hardware off.

The bottom rim has cracks and is unusable. There are 6 club date length nickel tension rods that will be included. Haven't cleaned them. They look like Slingerlands.

Think that covers all the details. All in all, it looks pretty nice... 6.5 - 7 out of 10. I polished the shell with Novus 2... so when you get the drum it's in playing condition unless you're into super machine buffing...

I have many photos... can email them or check my reverb listing.

Asking $349 plus shipping. Please have paypal ready. . Would be interested if you have the matching 20 and 12 for sale.

PLEASE EMAIL IF INTERESTED [email]rkalinsky@aol.com[/email]