Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.46347%

60s Gretsch 4-point strainer

yyyyep, that's what i'm looking for. it's a mid-60s WMP gretsch dixieland snare.

-ryno

1969 Sky Blue Pearl Ludwig
12, 13, 16, 22, 14 (supraphonic)
Posted on 14 years ago

That's a toughie............

I think Ludwig-dude looked for about a year before he found one, hope your hunt is successful before that length of time.

Kevin
Posted on 14 years ago

I have it,but the one i have is missing the part that holds the snare cord..in other words i have the back half that mounts on the drum...email is the best..25.00 shipped...Mikey

Posted on 14 years ago

ya kev it's proving to be a tough one to find. the snare i have is absolutely mint but the strainer is was replaced by the original owner with a 3-point. luckily he only used two of the four existing holes and so there are still only the four original holes for the original strainer.

mikey, let me take a quick minute to consider that offer because it's a great price. perhaps i can find the other piece to it somewhere and put them together.

Posted on 14 years ago

hey mikey your mailbox is full but basically i just wanted to ask if it's just the part that mounts to the shell or if it has the level too and also what is the condition of it.

thanks mikey man.

-ryno

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here