Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

60's garage rock

Auditioned for a 60's garage rock band last night and it went very well. Blue Magoos, Castaways, Count Five, The Seeds, Spirit, Mitch Ryder, etc.

Just thought I'd share and tell you what a blast it was to play period music on the '66 Ludwig with the guitar player playing the period tones and the keyboard player rocking the vintage organ. Lotsa fun.

Posted on 15 years ago

flowerflowerflowers2flowerflower

Totally Cool...

Posted on 15 years ago

Love the 60's Garage Rock. I play Bass in a band in Minneapolis called The Anonymus. Check us out at Myspace My brother Plays Drums on his Rogers Londoner 6, The Guitarist has a Domino and an old Elk Rig. A hand full of Farfisas and Wurlitzers are scattered through our studio. It's Timeless!

Thanks,
Lam

Playing on Vintage Rogers Londoner

Hukedicht USA on Myspace

Hukedicht USA on Reverbnation

Hukedicht USA on Vans Warped Tour Battle of the Bands
Posted on 15 years ago

kinda spammy post, but even tho we lost the farfisa player (funny as you get older it's not drink, drugs & chicks that make keeping it together hard -it's kids, work & wives) - we did get our stuff together as a trio and just put up this myspace page with some tunes from a quick rainy afternoon session.

The Hi-Gains

Doing the garage rock/brit invasion covers on the '66 Luddies is fun, check it out if you like D' Drummer

Nice stuff Lam.

Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here