Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.45511%

5 lug 12"- what is it?!?

I tried to upload a photo, but was denied because the file was too big. Anyone know how to get past this? Anyway, it's a 5 lug 12" tom with tension rods that have round, notched heads. Single lugs with the weirdest internal setup. A really well made drum, with a cool bowling ball wrap. Any ideas what it is without seeing it? How can I load my big file pics here?:confused:

Posted on 13 years ago

From Red Sparkle Frankenstein

I tried to upload a photo, but was denied because the file was too big. Anyone know how to get past this? Anyway, it's a 5 lug 12" tom with tension rods that have round, notched heads. Single lugs with the weirdest internal setup. A really well made drum, with a cool bowling ball wrap. Any ideas what it is without seeing it? How can I load my big file pics here?:confused:

Your drum sounds like a M.I.J. 60s drum but with photos it hard to tell you..You can always email the photos and then i can tell you what i think the drum is....Mikey

Posted on 13 years ago

To post photos- open a free Photobucket account (www.photobucket.com) and then upload your photo to your Photobucket account and then copy the image code next to your Photobucket photo upload and paste that code directly into your post here and your photo magically appears in your post.

Slotted lug bolts could be old Premier drums as well if I am not mistaken.

For info. & live schedule:
www.EricWiegmanndrums.com
*Odery Drums Japan endorser/ representative
*Japan Distributor of Vruk DrumMaster pedals
*D'Addario Japan Evans/Promark/Puresound
*Amedia Cymbals Japan

It's the journey not the destination.
Posted on 13 years ago

You can open your pic in paint then click image, resize/skew and adjust the horizontal and vertical equally to bring it down to a smaller size.

Posted on 13 years ago
Action Another action Something else here