Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.05428%

27 Piece Ludwig Kit

I'm a real person & not a business. I have a Ludwig kit for sale 10 drums 17 cymbal's. I posted before and some how it was removed. If interested please contact and will furnish all information. I also have a vintage 8-piece Pearl concert toms (6-16 fiberglass) for sale and a 40" Paiste gong as well. Thank you for your possible interest.

Posted on 5 years ago

AT dfo.org maybe a buyer for Pearl concert toms....

https://www.drumforum.org/threads/hunting-6x5-1-2-8x5-1-2-pearl-concert-toms.164101/

.................................................. ......Joe
Posted on 5 years ago

Thanks sent him and email.

Posted on 5 years ago

fearone,

Your previous post may have been removed because you must provide a price when listing in in the For Sale section.

-Mark

Posted on 5 years ago

Pictures are most helpful as well when trying to market a kit here!

Posted on 5 years ago

$12K. Pictures of drums. Comes with all hardware/stands/cymbals/cases/etc.. Ludwig kit was custom made for me back in my professional Heavy Metal days.

3 attachments
Posted on 5 years ago

I simply do not get how people ask this amount for a drum set with no information at all no sizes, no quality pictures, no condition nothing.....

Posted on 5 years ago

From Mike T

I simply do not get how people ask this amount for a drum set with no information at all no sizes, no quality pictures, no condition nothing.....

I agree. OP, you're asking someone to part with $12K and you provide no detailed information? No good photos? No sizes? We have to guess what they are?

May I offer you some advice? Fix up your ad correctly and you might attract a buyer here.

Posted on 5 years ago

The OP is obviously not a drummer, and most likely selling as part of an estate sale. I would recommend to provide good quality pictures on the general forum and ask the very knowledgeable people here if they can tell you 1. exactly what you have, and 2. what their value might be. And then 3, offer them for sale.

Posted on 5 years ago

Plus the middle floor tom is a different brand based on the lugs! Rodgers maybe?

1960s Ralston (Star) set in Red Agate Pearl 12/12/16/20
1961 Ludwig Cocktail Lounge drum 24 x 16 in blue sparkle
1966 Ludwig Hollywoods in Sky Blue Pearl 12/13/16/22
1971 Ludwig Super Classics in Blue Sparkle 13/16/22
1976 Ludwig Vistalites in Blue 13/14/16/22
70s/80s Ludwig orphans in Black Cortex "Bonham" style 14/16/18/20/26 (B/O Badges)

Many snares
Posted on 5 years ago
Action Another action Something else here