Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

22" BD head w/ '70s Ludwig logo

It seems odd, but no one seems to have these heads with the big '70s style Ludwig logo in stock. Everywhere I've looked has them on backorder. I'd like to get a Ludwig head if possible rather than get some other head and stick a Ludwig decal on it. If anyone knows of a place that does have one in stock, I'd appreciate the info, otherwise I'd be fine working out a deal with someone for a used used one they took off an old BD, as long as it's in halfway decent shape.

Thanks!

Scott

Posted on 15 years ago

I just got in a 22 black head with an off center hole and the 70's Ludwig logo. It was on a kit I just picked up. I don't like the head. It's much too modern looking for me. If you are interested, maybe we can trade heads.

Posted on 15 years ago

Thanks mcjnic, I appreciate the quick reply! Unfortunately, I should have specified, I'm looking for a white head too. No head to trade either - I'm looking to complete a kit that was missing the front head, hoop, etc.

Best,

Scott

Posted on 15 years ago

I've got a couple of smooth white Ludwig heads available. Both 22"...one has the 70's Ludwig logo on it, but it is the sticker type, not the decal. Although you cant tell the difference from a foot away. Both heads are almost new, the other one has no logo on it, just a batter head.

PM me if interested....

Posted on 15 years ago

hello I have 2 clear with black logos and one (like new) Original Black with white logo. Also tons of other vintage sets, snares, loose drums, stands, pedals. parts and books thanks

It would be much faster if you email me directly at: [email]drums@bellsouth.net[/email] thanks

Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here