Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

20" blue sparkle Ludwig bass drum

Hello all I am looking for a blue/olive badge,

3-ply, blue sparkle, bass drum with a clear maple interior

to match a 12" tom and a 14" floor tom I have here now

would consider a keystone if all the other details line up

Thanks Kenwood

Posted on 6 years ago

Hello Ken,

I believe that I have what you are looking for (or at least maybe you can help me find a good home for them). I recently acquired a '65 Ludwig Oyster Pearl Bass drum and Tom Tom (along with assorted pedals, sticks and other items). As I am not a drum aficionado, perhaps I can give you the serial numbers, and pictures from every angle and you can tell me if this is what you want or help me craft an ad for these.

The drums also came with a Traynor Tube Amp; I will send those pics as well if you are interested.

So, these are form the original owner. The mother told me he played them about 20 times in the late 60s and then sort of let the set get dispersed amongst friends who never returned the rest of the cymbals, snares etc. So there are only the two pieces left.

They have the original fabric covers (although they are a bit brittle) and have been sitting in a basement for almost 50 years!!! Everything looks original to me but I will let you be the judge of that.

Can I send them to you directly or would you rather I post here? My email is [email]max@vadessa.com[/email] If you send me yours I will send the pics and any info that you want. I will also give you my number. I am in Calgary.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here