Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 129.66180%

1980's Tama Rockstar

Not a hugely collectible drum, but I enjoyed bringing it back to its somewhat former glory. This is the before.

1 attachments
Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 8 years ago

And after....and it's for sale too!

1 attachments
Its better to have people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove them wrong, unless you doubt yourself then speak away....
Posted on 8 years ago

Great job!!

Creighton

Nothing special here but I like them.
Posted on 8 years ago

Looks great!

Posted on 8 years ago

Excellent!

Zach

Currently looking for a 3-ply 24x14 Ludwig in champagne sparkle w/rail consolette and cymbal mount!
Posted on 8 years ago

From backbeatkeeper

Not a hugely collectible drum, but I enjoyed bringing it back to its somewhat former glory. This is the before.

Gary! Lookin' good! I had this same drum, but ended up using the lugs for a custom build. Still have the strainer and butt. Hope you had a great 4th!

-Mark

Posted on 8 years ago

From idrum4fun

Gary! Lookin' good! I had this same drum, but ended up using the lugs for a custom build. Still have the strainer and butt. Hope you had a great 4th!-Mark

Yes I had a nice 2 days off, for me in the summer that's a miracle. Been too long! Let's get together some time.

Posted on 8 years ago

From backbeatkeeper

Yes I had a nice 2 days off, for me in the summer that's a miracle. Been too long! Let's get together some time.

Definitely!

-Mark

Posted on 8 years ago
Action Another action Something else here