Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 130.06263%

1980 Rewrapped Ludwig Big Beat

Beautiful job...Nice...:)

Terry
1964 Ludwig Acrolite Snare (1 owner)
1965 Ludwig Downbeat Kit in BDP (1 owner)
1965 Ludwig Jazz Fest. Snare in BDP (1 owner)
1976 Supra 400 Snare (1 owner)
1965 Ludwig Downbeat Snare Blue Sprarkle
'70 - Zildjian 20" R - 16",12" C & 14" HH (1 owner)
1929 Ludwig & Ludwig Wood Parade Snare
Posted on 10 years ago

Bumping this one up.

Still sitting here unsold.

I have installed period correct B/O badges.

Nothing much is moving for me right now, so I'm putting these up for sale again at a special price in the "for sale" section.

Check that out and if interested, PM me.

Bill
Cherryvale, Ks
"Redrums - Ks" on FB and Reverb
(also "billnvick" on eBay)
Posted on 10 years ago

Very nice Bill, as usual...

Cassidy

Posted on 10 years ago

SOLD!

Through eBay's "Global Shipping Program," this kit starts it's trek from Parsons, Ks to Moscow, Russia later today!

I also have refurbished vintage sets (or snare drums) in Canada, England, Australia, Brazil, and Japan as well as Hawaii.

I know a lot of members can't stand eBay, but this "Global Shipping Program" eBay has makes shipping internationally super-easy as they take care of all of the international forms/paper work... you just ship it to their location in Kentucky like any other domestic shipment, and from there the buyer pays for the international shipping and any of their own country's fees, tariffs, etc. EBay even calculates all of that and handles it all for you!

Bill
Cherryvale, Ks
"Redrums - Ks" on FB and Reverb
(also "billnvick" on eBay)
Posted on 10 years ago

That's good news Bill. Surprised it took a little longer than expected. You did such a great job on those.

The greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you. - Joyce Meyer
Posted on 10 years ago
Action Another action Something else here