Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.65344%

1979 Slingerlands

Heres my baby. 1979 Slingerlands. The toms are 9x13, 16x16, and 18x20. Bass drum is a 16x22 and the snare is a late 50's 5.5x14 Red Sparkle Radio King. Let me tell you that 20 inch floor tom is a beast! And yes that is another 20 inch floor tom on the wall to the right LoLoLoLo

1 attachments
1973 Slingerland Phantom 13,16,22
Late 30s Slingerland Radio King- 7x14
SJC Custom Snare Pink Sparkle- 8x14
62 Slingerland COB Radio King- 5x14
Posted on 14 years ago

Nice drums anat!! Do you go daun to Primanti's anat after jammin? Get a cap n chees wit egg or what? LoLoLoLo

I was just giving a shout out to a homeboy on here!! (threw in the Pittsburguese for authenticity's sake but at least I spared ya the pants anat schtick!!)

have a wonderful evening

drumhack Eye Ballguitar3Storm TrooperCar Driving2;)

"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses then why the hell do they keep score Peg? - Al Bundy
Posted on 14 years ago

From drumhack

Nice drums anat!! Do you go daun to Primanti's anat after jammin? Get a cap n chees wit egg or what? LoLoLoLoI was just giving a shout out to a homeboy on here!! (threw in the Pittsburguese for authenticity's sake but at least I spared ya the pants anat schtick!!)have a wonderful eveningdrumhack

Went dahn to Primantis an'at got a jumbo and cheese wit egg!Laughing H

Glad to see someone else from around here!

1973 Slingerland Phantom 13,16,22
Late 30s Slingerland Radio King- 7x14
SJC Custom Snare Pink Sparkle- 8x14
62 Slingerland COB Radio King- 5x14
Posted on 14 years ago
Action Another action Something else here