Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 127.25678%

1976 pearl fiberglass drums black what is the worth

i have a original owner (ME) set of 1976 pearl fiberglass shell drums 5 piece with 2 straight stands, hihat with 14 inch zildjian cymbals and a 20 inch ziljian ride and a cracked 16 crash also ziljian they are all original except for top drum heads which are remo pinstrped bottoms are original pearl logo clear mainly what these need is TLC cleanup and polish they have the jet black wrap i haven,t used them in at least 20 years heads were replaced in 1988 any idea what the worth are i was told 700.00 ?? what do you think ???

Posted on 12 years ago

If the cymbals are A Zil's 700.00 would be the top if you got the kit in front of the right buyer IMO.

Posted on 12 years ago

Don't underestimate the value of those old Pearls, a lot of smart drummers think they're pretty great! But, you're still not looking at much over $800 (incl cymbals) from the right buyer. Do shine them up though, definitely helps get top dollar. If they look great, and with new heads, you could get $850.

Bermuda

Posted on 12 years ago

Any pictures? I really hate to chime in without seeing something...

Thanks,

Bill

Bill
Cherryvale, Ks
"Redrums - Ks" on FB and Reverb
(also "billnvick" on eBay)
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here