Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 125.85386%

1972 Star in Pearl Fantasia

tre cool..

Looks like a Van Gogh painting......or,would that be a Monet? Renoir?

Always get those old guys confused.....

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 12 years ago

Beautiful!!! These vintage Stars are amazing. I have three sets, the one I play with is of the same year as yours, maybe a year older. Your wrap is wonderful! Thank you very much for the great photos!

Brian

P.S. Blair: Monet and Renoir were Impressionists. Van Gogh was one of the forerunners of Expressionism. These drums remind me of Van Gogh's "Starry Starry Night" (pun intended). Just kidding around, Blair!

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 12 years ago

Yeah!

That's the dude and painting!

"Always make sure your front bottom BD lugs clear the ground!"
Posted on 12 years ago

Ok,…

So we've got The Jetsons, Vincent Van Gogh,… what else ?

This poor Belgian Fella is showing off a Japanese drum kit that took him a week to clean up and see what you guys come up with,…. a 1960's cartoon and a crazy Dutch painter who chopped his ear off,...

Love this place !

Excited

Posted on 12 years ago

Well, sir, Van Gogh only sliced off a small bit of his ear. His sometimes friend, Paul Gauguin, a propensity for absinthe and a hooker who didn't return the poor artist's love are all to blame for the deed! Jeez, stedi, now we have hookers involved with your drums! Sorry. Your drums are beautiful though. I wonder if the hooker were. Hmmm...

Brian

Just a drummer who loves all things about vintage drums! Nothing more, nothing less.
Posted on 12 years ago
Action Another action Something else here