Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.46555%

1972 Green Acrylic Premier 4 piece

This is it! My home built Premier 1972 four piece kit. I swapped out the old birch wood shells for these new green acrylic shells (from Gold 'n Times; they're on the web), and I don't regret it one bit! The sizes are 14x24, 9x13, 15x16 and a 6x14 snare. Talk about yer LOUD, baby; these things move that AIR! This set literally shook the ground. Everyone within the first 20 rows BLINKED whenever I cracked the snare. Every upbeat had people blinking in time to the rhythm. Man, I loved these drums! But after building them I had to sell them (I needed the cash). So sad to see them go, but I'll do it again someday (swap out the shells on an old wood Premier kit; that is).

The cast hoops and slotted tension rods (you can tune them with a screwdriver; or in a pinch, you can use a dime!) are all original. There are thin black nylon washers between the metal tension rod washers and the hoops, but they don't interfer with the set at all. The floor tom mounts (as well as the "Iso-feet" on the floor tom legs) are all Pearl. The snare drum strainer and butt plate are Pearl. All the rest is the same 1972 kit, baby! And these are LOUD! Let's just look at 'em and weep fer a bit, shall we?...

1 attachments
Posted on 15 years ago

very cool!! how did you get that green premier logo??

www.brendanpeleolazar.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here