Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 126.25470%

1972 4 piece Premier Burgundy Pearl drum kit

Hi there

This is just a quick and brief description of my fathers drum kit which he would like some advice on regards sale price as he intends to put up for sale in the near future, any advice would be much appreciated.

1972 4 piece premier drum kit

Colour is burgundy pearl

22" bass drum with pedal

16"x16" floor tom

14"x8" tenor tom

14"x5.5" beaded aluminium snare

22" superzyn ride cymbal

18" paste crash cymbal

1 pair of 14" avedis zildjian high hat cymbals

All stands complete

Stool

Complete with cases

This kit has been extremely looked after and is in very good condition, a display of the drums set up can be posted if required but for now any advice on cost would be great.

Many thanks

Dave

Posted on 6 years ago

Suggest you post pictures. Realistic pricing help depends on visual condition.

Posted on 6 years ago

Pictures, good quality, and covering every angle will get you the best assessment.

I'm a big MIE fan, love Premier's...but sadly, Premier's, like other MIE vintage drums are hugely undervalued, compared to MIA's.

Look forward to seeing pictures.

Cheers.

Posted on 6 years ago

Oh, another quick note...if they're the African Mahogany 3 ply shells, they should get you more cash. Amazing shells.

Posted on 6 years ago

I would love to see a photo or two, please.

Posted on 6 years ago

Thanks for the replies so far, I will speak to him and get him to set them up so we can take some photos, cheers

Posted on 6 years ago

From Davey O

Thanks for the replies so far, I will speak to him and get him to set them up so we can take some photos, cheers

Sounds good. The more we can see, the more we can help give you an informed price point.

Cheers.

Posted on 6 years ago
Action Another action Something else here