OK, boys! This is my 1971 Premier 3 ply mahogany shelled 5 piece kit: sizes are a 14x22 kick, a 8.5x14 pancake tom, two 15x16 floor tom, and the snare is a 5.5x14. I had them all professionally rewrapped in green glass glitter sparkle wrap, with all the old mounting holes plugged & covered. There are thin white nylon tension rod washers (hard to find but worth the effort) between the original steel tension rod washers & hoop. The nylon washers are thin enough so that they don't interfer by making the tension rods stick out above the hoop (thus scratching other drum heads when the set is stacked). Pay special attention here, because the thinness of the nylon tension rod washers are muy importante!

The snare drum strainer & butt plate have been replaced and are from Pearl. All 6 floor tom mounts & legs are from the Pearl "Masters Series". All floor tom legs are equipped with Pearl's wonderfully effective "Iso-feet". The kick drum spurs are also from Pearl's "Master Series". The cast hoops & slotted tension rods are all original. The inside of each shell has been coated with a light coat of mahogany stain. The bearing edges have all been sanded smooth & recut where needed. The reinforcing hoops were not stained & have all been sealed with a clear sealant.

And the whole kit sounds awesome! I love this rocken mathafakk'n set & we shall NEVER part! EVER! Look for the 1972 Premier 4 piece that I swapped the wood shells out for acrylic (green). Even though I have since sold the kit, the pics tell the whole story; and whatta story she was! Loud, proud, and ready for any crowd, I'll miss that kit...