Only Admins can see this message.
Data Transition still in progress. Some functionality may be limited until the process is complete.
Processing Attachment, Gallery - 131.66597%

1971 Maple Slingerland drumset

[COLOR="DarkRed"]I have to agree, that grain patter/direction is very, very unique. I have seen many a natural finish Slingy, but never with a pattern like that.

Uber-cool ! [/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago

From DVSdan

They look brand new! mcjnic, since you have a similar kit, do you have any idea of value. I'm curious for insurance reasons. Thanks, Dan

I honestly don't know. I believe the happy little elves that reside right here on these pages valued my kit at about 1500 or so. That was with two snares and all correct hardware (and waffles!). So, you might be able to use that as some sort of reference bar. I'm always reluctant to price something 'cause it usually ends up in a knife fight and someone spilling pudding on my nice clean kitchen floor. With that said, I would estimate them to be about ... ack! ... cough ... argh ......................... ugh ....................

Posted on 15 years ago

[COLOR="DarkRed"]DVS...some vintage drum shops actually will do appraisals.I dunno quite how that works, because....I always though one actually had to see the item in person to appraise it. But you should contact some of 'em, like George's Drum Shop, or Maxwell Vintage Drums, and ask if they do it or know anyone who does....

[/COLOR]

www.2ndending.com
Posted on 15 years ago
Action Another action Something else here